Escape Free Easy Fit Pet Dog Harness - Hot Pink
- Neoprene Body - Mostly known for its use on diver's suit, neoprene keeps the body in temperature as well as provides the dog with soft touch
- Compressed Foam - Padded foam on the side provides an added comfort
- Escape Free - Patented functionality (US Pat. No. D805,261) keeps the dog from escaping the harness. Learn more about Escape Free Functionality.
- POM Plastic D Ring - Made with the same material as the seat belt buckles, POM plastic d ring provides a light weight, strong alternative to metal d ring.
- Step In - Step in frame makes it easy to put on and take off the harness.
- Machine wash cold and air dry recommended
The Escape Free Harness contracts when dogs try to back out, which tightens the space around their body and hugs them more tightly. The harness is released when dogs are not backing out, which opens the space around the dog’s body so they stay comfortable.
Note: It is crucial to make sure the sizing is correct by checking to see if the harness still has space around the back, even after fully tightening the harness. There should be no space around the back whatsoever when the harness is pulled.
The chest girth is the most important measurement. Measure directly behind the front legs with your pup standing, measure all the way around like you are measuring for a belt or bra.
Please measure your dog before purchasing.