Admiral Pet Dog Costume
- Ships in 1 - 3 Business Days
Yacht Admiral Pet Dog Costume
Excellent details and fantastic quality, our Deluxe Admirals Costume is the best Sailor costume. Your yacht will be under good control with your pup wearing this high quality authentic looking Admirals uniform.
- Both the sleeves on the jacket and attached pant legs are trimmed in rich gold ribbon.
- Shiny Gold embossed anchor buttons adorn both pockets and the front placket for an official look.
- The 3-D anchor buckle with gold base adds more trim and royalty to this uniform.
- The authentic service of honor ribbons over the left pocket shows off the awards of your dog for being such a good pup.
- Embroidered and embossed epaulets complete with fringe trim off the shoulder portion of this very detailed uniform adding “tassels of motion” when your little captain struts his new Admirals uniform on deck.
- Top it off with a captain’s hat complete with gold trim, embroidered anchor and an elastic chin strap is included.
- Hand washable,
- Comfortable and easy to wear front Velcro closure.
Excellent quality and craftsmanship.
65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
Costumes can only be returned for a store credit. We do not refund return postage. Only EXCHANGES are accepted after Oct 20th. Please contact us if you need assistance in sizing.
PLEASE ORDER EARLY TO ENSURE DELIVERY ON TIME.
Please take the time to measure! We want your order to fit when you receive it. The Chest Girth is the 1st most important measurement.
Click the SIZE CHART Tab above for the size chart.
HOW TO MEASURE
We suggest using a cloth measuring tape. If you don't have one available, you can use a ribbon, string or piece of yarn, mark it then lay it on a yard stick. The Largest portion of the chest is directly behind the front legs, make sure your dog is standing. Start at the back, bring the measuring tape directly behind the front legs, all the way under, around and back to the beginning. If your pup has a lot of fur, we suggest you go up a size. Allow for some shrinkage. While your dog is standing, measure their length from the base of the neck to the rump, do not include the tail. The the neck, the neck is usually not an issue unless your dog has an unusually large neck. Don't forget the belly rub!
|0||5.5 - 6.75 inches||7.25 inches||9.25 - 10.75 inches|
|1||6.5 - 7.5 inches||8 inches||10.5 - 12 inches|
|2||7.5 - 8.75 inches||9.25 inches||12 - 14 inches|
|3||8.75 - 10.5 inches||10.75 inches||14 - 16 inches|
|4||10.5 - 12 inches||12.5 inches||16 -18.5 inches|
|5||12 - 13.5 inches||14 inches||18.5 - 20.5 inches|
|6||13.25 - 15.25 inches||16 inches||20.5 - 23.25 inches|
HOW TO MEASURE
How to Measure