Ombre Collection American River Choke Free Dog Harness, Sugar Plum 1 - 50 lbs
- DISCONTINUED - NO RETURNS
- Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days - CLEARANCE ITEM
BAREBONE CLEARANCE - NOT RETURNABLE
Ombre Collection American River Choke Free Step In Dog Harness - Sugar Plum
Brand new colors for 2015 with special color blending technique to create a beautiful Palette of Rainbow Colors. Super safe and choke free dog harness with reflective stripe for safety. Can double as a car harness, simply run the seat belt between the harrnes and the double d-rings. More sizes that the Ultra Choke Free harnesses, XXS - XXL (1 - 50 lbs). The American River Choke Free Dog Harness is the same Patented Design as our Ultra USA Choke Free Harness, but with a few different cosmetic changes.
WHAT Makes the American River Choke Free Patented Design Unique from other Dog Harnesses?
- Patented Conforming Shape Fit Seam Technology - Causes harness to conform to Dogs Chest curve.
- Patented Closure Slide Adjustibility - Our 3 Inch Webbing allows for 3 Inches of Size Adjustment
- Double D-Ring Adds Strength
- Same Color trim binding as the mesh
- Safe Night Walking Reflective strips.
- Zig Zag Trim Binding Stitch - Prevents Missed Stitches and creates a Super Strong BOND
- Matching Soft Cushion Grip Nylon Dog Leashes (sold separate)
- Safety – The Ultra is the perfect design for use as a Seat Belt Harness, PULLS from the Chest, not the Neck
- Double Safety Closure- Velcro and High Strength Plastic Side Release Buckle
- Simple Step in, Wrap Up and Go Design
- Soft Mesh Polyester / Machine Wash and Line Dry
- 8 Vibrant Colors - Light Blue, Red, Candy Pink, Black, Royal Blue, Beige, Paisley Purple, and Apple Green
Made In the USA
|XXS||9 - 11 Inches||1 - 3 lbs|
|XS||11 - 13 Inches||3 - 6 lbs|
|S||13 - 16 Inches||6 - 11 lbs|
|M||16 - 19 Inches||11 - 16 lbs|
|L||19 - 21 Inches||16 - 25 lbs|
|XL||21 - 24 Inches||20 - 40 lbs|
|XXL||24 - 28 Inches||40 - 50 lbs|
SIZING NOTE: Use the CHEST measurement to determine the size needed. DO NOT order basesd on Weight Only, that is just an estimate. There is about a 3" adjustment in the harness, if your dog is in between sizes choose the SMALLER size. Example. If you dog chest is 13 inches, order size XS unless he/she has a lot of fur or is still growing. If they have a lot of fur it is suggested you go up a size.