Iridescent Orange American River Choke Free Step In Dog Harness, 1 - 50 lbs
- Ships in 1 - 2 Business Days
American River Choke Free Step In Dog Harness - Iridescent Orange
Special Top Stitching that matches the mesh. The iridescent colors are just like the popular iridescent colors on human sneakers and sport shirts. Colors may not appear iridescent on your screen, but these colors are all the rage right now!
Super safe and choke free Iridescent Orange dog harness with reflective stripe for safety. Can double as a car harness, simply run the seat belt between the harness and the double d-rings. More sizes that the Ultra Choke Free harnesses, XXS - XXL (1 - 50 lbs). The American River Choke Free Dog Harness is the same Patented Design as our Ultra USA Choke Free Harness, but with a few different cosmetic changes.
WHAT Makes the Ultra Choke Free Patented Design Unique from other Dog Harnesses?
- Patented Conforming Shape Fit Seam Technology - Causes harness to conform to Dogs Chest curve.
- Patented Closure Slide Adjustability - Our 3 Inch Webbing allows for 3 Inches of Size Adjustment
- Double D-Ring Adds Strength
- Same Color trim binding as the mesh
- Safe Night Walking Reflective strips.
- Zig Zag Trim Binding Stitch - Prevents Missed Stitches and creates a Super Strong BOND
- Matching Soft Cushion Grip Nylon Dog Leashes (sold separate)
- Safety – The Ultra is the perfect design for use as a Seat Belt Harness, PULLS from the Chest, not the Neck
- Double Safety Closure- Velcro and High Strength Plastic Side Release Buckle
- Simple Step in, Wrap Up and Go Design
- Soft Mesh Polyester / Machine Wash and Line Dry
- 8 Vibrant Colors - Light Blue, Red, Candy Pink, Black, Royal Blue, Beige, Paisley Purple, and Apple Green
Made In the USA
SIZING NOTE: Use the CHEST measurement to determine the size needed. DO NOT order based on Weight Only, that is just an estimate. There is about a 3" adjustment in the harness, if your dog is in between sizes choose the SMALLER size. Example. If you dog chest is 13 inches, order size XS unless he/she has a lot of fur or is still growing. If they have a lot of fur it is suggested you go up a size.