Pet Emergency Sheet
PupRwear's Pet Emergency Sheet
We highly recommend a Pet Emergency sheet in every vehicle when you travel with your dog(s). The Pet Emergency should include the following information:
1. Dog’s name, full description and any medical or health conditions. Include a picture on the sheet if possible to help identify the dog.
2. Names and phone numbers of people who can care for your dog(s) in case you become incapacitated. If you travel to other states, include people from those states on your list.
3. A list of instructions on what you would like done with your dog(s) in case you are incapacitated and someone cannot be contacted. For example: Please take my dog to the nearest veterinary medical center, doggy day care, or pet resort until I or someone else can pick him or her up.
4. A list of instructions on what you would like done with your dog(s) should they need medical attention. If you wish to guarantee medical expenses include that information as well.
5. Make sure you date and sign this document.
6. Create a “Lost” poster for our dog and fill in all the details except for the location last seen. Make sure to include several pictures of your dog from the front and side. Create your poster in color and make several copies to keep with you.
Hopefully you won't need this list, but you will travel with less stress knowing it is taken care of.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY TRIP!
PET EMERGENCY SHEET - Printing instruction below
To Print, Click on the Pet Emergency Sheet. When the Page Opens, Hold Down 'Ctrl' then Hold Down the 'P'. The pages should print. To Return back Click on the Upper Lefthand Arrow.