Featherlite Reversible-Reflective Dog Puffer Vest Coat - Green / Purple
High quality 'feather-light' puffer dog vest coats. Green on one side and purple on the other, 2 coats in one! Inspired after today's trendy light weight puffers, these coats are made of an incredibly soft and lightweight outer shell.
A very high end look and feel. Featured in "Trend Watch" in both Pet Elite and Pet Product News Magazine. Jacket of the year!
- Fully reversible for 2 great color options in one jacket
- 5 fantastic color combinations (sold separately)
- Soft water repellent outer shell (both sides)
- Faux down quilted
- 'HD' designer logo zipper closure for the leash hole
- HD royal crest logo embroidered on the collar
- Reflective banding stripes on both sides for added safety no matter which side you choose!
- Double wide Velcro closure for easy on and off and excellent adjust-ability
- No detail or feature was spared to complete this designer look!
Available in XS to Big Dog Sizes!
Usually Ships in 3 - 7 business days
International Shipping Available
Please measure your dogs girth (chest), dogs vary in size and shapes, actual measurements are important, please don't guess. Your dog may wear a Small or a Large MOST of the time, but all designers have different sizing, please take the time to measure. We want your purchase to fit when you recieve it!
SIZING NOTE: The MOST important measurement is the Chest/Girth, if it doesnt' close it won't fit. With your dog standing, start on the side of the chest, measure around the back under your dog and back to the beginning, usually the largest portion of the chest is directly behind the front legs. If your dog has a lot of fur we suggest going up a size if they are at the Chest measurment maximum of the size. We suggest including 1-2" room around the chest measurement so there is moving room.
||20 - 24
||24 - 28
||28 - 32
Click below to print out a measuring tape, DO NOT adjust the print size. We are not responsible for incorrect measuring. If you are in doubt of the measurements please check it against a ruler. After you print, click on the upper arrow (Back button) to return to this page.